Privacy Awareness Week 2015
Privacy Awareness Week (PAW) is an initiative of the Asia Pacific Privacy Authorities forum (APPA) held every year to promote awareness of privacy issues and the importance of the protection of personal information. Activities are held across the Asia Pacific region by APPA members.
The next Privacy Awareness Week will be held from 3–9 May 2015.
For more information, contact the following APPA members:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Northern Territory
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Queensland
- Information and Privacy Commission, New South Wales
- Office of the Victorian Privacy Commissioner
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner, British Columbia