Privacy Awareness Week 2016
Privacy Awareness Week (PAW) is an initiative of the Asia Pacific Privacy Authorities (APPA) forum. It is held every year to promote and raise awareness for privacy issues and the importance of protecting personal information.
Different activities and initiatives are held across the Asia Pacific region by APPA members.
The next Privacy Awareness Week will be held in May 2016.
For more information, contact the following APPA members:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Northern Territory
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Queensland
- Information and Privacy Commission, New South Wales
- Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection, Victoria
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner, British Columbia