Privacy Awareness Week 2014
Privacy Awareness Week (PAW) is an initiative of the Asia Pacific Privacy Authorities forum (APPA) held every year to promote awareness of privacy issues and the importance of the protection of personal information. Activities are held across the Asia Pacific region by APPA members. PAW will be held from 4 to 10 May 2014.
This year, APPA is reminding people to mobilise their privacy. Check out our tips on what you can do to protect yourself when using mobile phone apps.
To see what is happening around the region visit the following APPA member websites:
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Northern Territory
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Queensland
- Information and Privacy Commission, New South Wales
- Office of the Victorian Privacy Commissioner
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner, British Columbia